Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011

...more Itzling+

...even cooler in newspapers. Thanks to the Salzburger Nachrichten, there are a few more photos of the HTL-Itzling project in the World Wide Web. Click Here!
The Salzburger Nachrichten also printed this article...Danke! Click Here!

...and it will go on.
Keychain by three chimneys

Everybody by three chimneys

On a more personal note, I am presently on vacation in my hometown of Vienna Austria, doing exactly what I usually do here. It's exciting doing nothing. Nothing is just a word, remember. I do plan to play mini-golf on Saturday. I may go to the movies tonight...in a cinema which is ca. 95 years old...Admiral Kino...gotta keep up with the life-long search of things...
...continuing on, I respect the masterful tension-teeter-totter 'hey,-lets-stretch-the-season-out-as-long-as-fuggin'-possible' style of play by the Boston Bruins(2011 NHL ice hockey champions). Tough to calculate it, but the big, bad bruins were back this year for a visit.

Growing up in the Boston area, this book proved to be the most influential piece of literature I could have ever gotten my hands on, stoking me to believe in the existence of legends. For me, the Boston Bruins of 1970 were truly this.
Anyhow, welcome back Stanley cup, welcome back big, bad bruins and Boston, you deserve this...the only negative thing i can say is that the playoff beard thing got a little out of hand...like a bunch of bearded clones...both teams...no wonder there were riots.
everyone looked like a mix of sebastian cabot and kenny loggins...
...I suppose I would have done the same thing. Cabot and Loggins knew a good thing I guess...

Its Friday and I am going to work on a song called, 'Greg'.

Greg is pictured here in the big circle.

there you go...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen